Company Secretarial Service
The company secretary, as an officer of the company, is liable, together with the company directors, for default fines and other penalties provided by the Companies Act 2016 and imposed by the SSM. We can provide this service for your company thereby ensuring compliance with these requirements.
What is Company Secretarial?
A Sdn Bhd in Malaysia is considered a legal entity, and its liability is limited by shares. This is incorporated as a private company. Any new companies registered in Malaysia are subject to compliance with Malaysian Companies Act, 2016.
Duties of a Corporate Secretary include being responsible for the efficient administration of a company, ensuring the integrity of the governance framework, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as implementing decisions made by the Board of Directors.
Why Does A Business Need Company Secretarial?
In Malaysia, all companies registered and established in Malaysia are required to have at least one Company Secretary and the company secretary must be a resident in Malaysia and is a member of any one of the prescribed professional bodies or licensed by the SSM.
Every company incorporated in Malaysia must appoint a Company Secretary within 30 days from incorporation. Failure to do so would entail penalty from Companies Commission of Malaysia. We are qualified professionals to be appointed as company secretary pursuant to the Companies Act 2016
Benefits of Engaged us!
- Maintaining the statutory registers and records
- Meets all continuing regulatory obligations
- Lower corporate tax rates
- The ownership is transferable & the company’s existence is continuous
Our Services Include:
- Preparation and submission of all forms required by the Act to the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Preparation of documents and notes for the Board Meetings as and when required by the Directors
- Preparation of Directors and Shareholders resolutions
- Arranging Annual General Meeting once in a calendar year (if required by the shareholders)
- Submission of Audited Financial Statements or Statement of Financial Statements of the Company to SSM
Get In Touch
Switching to Us is EASY! Engaging us to service your needs is EASY! Hassel free, trouble free and simple.
If you’re good to go with us, we’ll take care of the rest and liaise directly with your current provider to take over seamlessly.