Incorporation Of Company In Malaysia
If you are intending to incorporate a company to get your ideas implemented into business, we assists and supports you in meeting the necessary statutory requirements with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for approval to ensure a smooth initiation to your adventure in starting a business, expansion or diversification.
What is Company Incorporation?
A Sdn Bhd in Malaysia is considered a legal entity, and its liability is limited by shares. This is incorporated as a private company. When the business name are registered, the words Sdn Bhd will appear together with the company’s name at the end.
This is the most common business entity form in Malaysia. Its popularity among local Malaysians and foreigners being due to the fact that it is considered a separate legal entity from its shareholders.
Why Does A Business Need Company Incorporation?
Incorporating a business in Malaysia has never been such hassle-free when you engaged us! We know how to create a company and how to set up a company in Malaysia hassle free.
We provide our customers with the most comprehensive incorporation package in the market. You can even set up your company in a fastest and simple way electronically.
Benefits of Engaged us!
- Providing you with time updates on the progress of your Malaysia company incorporation
- Simple, virtual services which meet industry standards
- Providing you with the best prices required licenses to run your business
- Assisting you with structured decisions about your company
- Banking advice within your jurisdiction
- You can engage us to incorporate your company and to be confident that your incorporation processes are compliant to SSM’s regulatory requirements
Our Services Include:
- 1 Name application to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- The registration fee payable to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Appointment of 1 or 2 persons as new directors & shareholders
- An issue of ordinary shares (paid-up capital) at min. RM1 or up to max. RM2,500
- Use of Great CFO office as your company’s registered office (but not Business Office)
- Appointment of 1st company secretaries after registration
- Board resolution for opening local bank accounts (First 1 resolutions free)
- Preparation of minutes for First Board Meeting
- 5 sets Certified Copied of Super Form & Notice of Registration
Get In Touch
Switching to Us is EASY! Engaging us to service your needs is EASY! Hassel free, trouble free and simple.
If you’re good to go with us, we’ll take care of the rest and liaise directly with your current provider to take over seamlessly.